Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Ok, a very belated happy new year. My apologies for going MIA. We have been busy, busy, busy with just plain old life. We had a very quiet but nice Christmas and New Years. Here are a few new pictures of some things we have done lately. Hope all is well with everyone and we send our love to all.














We took Logan bowling for the first time. I forgot how much fun it can be.










Logan set up this pose, always my little clown.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Martin Luther King Day, Logan and I had a Mommy and Son Day. I took him to Denny's for his favorite breakfast, Alien pancakes and headed to the Aquarium. I love our aquarium, it's the best! I guess it helps being right on the edge of a marine sactuary. The day started to be rainy but by the time we got to Monterey it was sooooo beautiful.
















Look what I caught!

The wave room is always a favorite.
Being a barnicle is such fun, especially when you can reach out a grab your "food". (what a joy to scare people half to death)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Logan just finished spirit week at school and had to dress up each day for a different theme.

This is the cutest nerd I have ever seen.

Crazy Day!Pick a decade: Mini Fonzie

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Glad to see you are back!! We have missed you and your updates!! Logan doesn't disappoint....what an absolute cutie! I love the pics at the aquarium....I miss that place so much! Love you guys, and miss you too!

Jen said...

He is so cute! Love the blonde locks. Ah, I wish I could see that Aquarium again, cool video pic!

Love & Hugs!

sperry said...

He is so hilarious! We have missed you but I completely understand the busy with life bit. I'm there right now I think :) It looks like a great time for Spirit week!

Jen said...

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! :)