Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rock and Roll






Like father like son. Logan loves rock and roll music just like his Daddy (the heavier the better). Both of them have been in rock and roll heaven lately. A good friend of ours has been producing concerts here, at the rodeo grounds, and has made Dennis his official photographer with backstage privileges. Where Dennis goes so does Logan. Logan joins daddy on many trips to the grounds to document all the activity. This last concert he got to stay and see the concert and meet the band after. So far the concerts have been the Scorpions, Mary J. Blige and this last one was Poison. In a few more weeks we'll be seeing Heart (yes we are flashing back to the 80's, it sure is fun though). Here are a few pictures Dennis took and a few of Logan meeting the band. I have to say C.C. DeVille is the greatest, he spent so much time talking and visiting with everyone and gave many tips to Logan on being a musician, including insuring him that the more you play and the louder you play, especially early in the morning, makes your parents extra proud!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow I didn't know we had a bona fide celebrity in our midst! I am impressed! Congrats to Logan and to Dennis, nice photography!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Okay, I am SO jealous!! Logan is rockin' out already!! I love the pictures! Uncle Dennis you are amazing!! I love it!! Tell Logan to keep an autograph book like his Dad used to have...Dennis used to show it to me....Dennis is my idol!:) Fun FUN!!

Jen said...

Rock On!! Great shot of the band!
Logan - you're so lucky! Yea, Uncle Dennis definitely knows his rock - I used to be soo impressed with the mirrored wall of fame...and when he taught me how to play the opening riff to Thunderstruck! Would love to see more of your band pics.

Natalie said...

You guys are awesome! That looks like so much fun!

sperry said...

That is incredible!!!!! I'm going to have to send this to Alex! I bet they are in heaven right now.... how cool is that :)